Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by yu feng <ol...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/07 16:03:21 UTC

patch for supporting kerberos authentication while getting status from RM

I have used kylin-0.7.2 build cube and do some query, and I am trying
kylin-1.0 in another hadoop cluster. I get this problem below in
kylin-0.7.2 and kylin-1.0 :

Our hadoop cluster deals with authentication with kerberos, However, We
find after submit a mapreduce job(the second step in building cube), kylin
will send a http request to RM server and get the job status at regular
intervals, But we always get errors here because kylin do nothing about
kerberos. Finally , we do some change on source code and make it support
kerberos authentication . attachment is my patch file..

I add a property named "kylin.job.status.with.kerberos" which means if we
need do authentication with kerberos when getting status from RM, the
default value is false.

It will be highly appreciated if you have some good idea or
some suggestion. Thanks...

Re: patch for supporting kerberos authentication while getting status from RM

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@gmail.com>.
Not in 1.1; Here is the JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1014
I tried to do some search weeks ago, but didn't finish; If you have any
comment, welcome to input there;

Posted by Abhilash L L <ab...@infoworks.io>.

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.

Posted by yu feng <ol...@gmail.com>.