Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tore Van Grembergen <to...@beerintime.com> on 2013/09/18 07:34:40 UTC

Multi-tenant ecommerce

Hi,

Does ofbiz support multi-tenant ecommerce ?
There is a comment on this from Pierre Smits in 2011
(http://ofbiz.135035.n4.nabble.com/Multi-tenant-ecommerce-td3888115.html) (I think that BJ Freeman confirmed this in its last comment)

If I understand their thinking, it should be done by deploying the
ecommerce app several times into the hotdeploy directory and setting the
configuration parameters in that code.
(configure tenantid in web.xml ?)

is this still the way to go ?

If yes, is there some information available on how this is done the best
way ?

Kind regards

Tore

Re: Multi-tenant ecommerce