Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Scott Wilson <sc...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/24 16:28:47 UTC

Wookie release vote

Hi fellow Ravers*

Just a reminder that the Wookie release vote is underway on the incubator list - can any IPMC/members involved in Rave also check the release and cast their vote?

If the release is approved we can publish the connector libraries in the Maven repo and complete the Wookie integration for Rave.

Thanks,

- S

(*Cue sound of air horn at this point)

Re: Wookie release vote

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
On 31 August 2011 13:57, Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> wrote:
> On 08/31/2011 02:01 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:

> Welcome back and no worries, already taken care of :)

OK - thanks. Clearly I'm still catching up.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)

Re: Wookie release vote

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
On 08/31/2011 02:01 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
> On 26 August 2011 16:12, Franklin, Matthew B.<mf...@mitre.org>  wrote:

Ate

Re: Wookie release vote

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.