Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Campbell Burgess <cc...@herringbancorp.com> on 2022/05/03 18:20:48 UTC

Looking for Full-time Fineract / Mifos Developers

We are looking for full-time Fineract/Mifos developer(s).

We have a lead position open as well as a few junior positions.

If you have a deep understanding of Fineract and Mifos, and would like
to pursue a permanent telecommuting position, please reach out to me.

Compensation will be commensurate with experience.

--

Herring BANCORP®

*C. Campbell Burgess
*President/CEO
Office: (806) 373-3921 | Direct: (806) 242-3704

ccb@herringbancorp.com

*Herring Bancorp*
2201 Civic Circle, Suite 1000
Amarillo, TX 79109

www.herringbank.com <http://www.herringbank.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
under applicable law. If the reader of this e-mail message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by telephone at (303) 565-7001 and also indicate the
sender's name. Thank you.

Re: Looking for Full-time Fineract / Mifos Developers

Posted by Juhan Aasaru <aa...@gmail.com>.
Be warned that the email has several signs of being a scam.

1. it builds an impression that the company is a real bank (the last link
in the email) but actually it just has a similar name
2. company has no website
3. President/CEO doing recruiting
4. if you google the person and the bank you will end up on this page:
https://www.newschannel10.com/story/36487724/fdic-posts-ruling-on-former-ceo-of-herring-bank-for-misuse-of-funds/

Juhan

Kontakt Campbell Burgess (<cc...@herringbancorp.com>) kirjutas kuupäeval T,
3. mai 2022 kell 21:21: