Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com> on 2014/07/11 21:36:28 UTC

OSGi and CXF and Karaf and who knows what at ApacheCon

I need help with the content that's in the CXF/OSGi tab on the
spreadsheet at http://tm3.org/aceu2014tracks

I must admit that I am utterly ignorant of this technology space, and
I'm not even sure if it's a legit categorization for a track or group of
tracks.

Can someone please review the stuff in there, possibly splitting it into
two separate tabs that we can schedule from?

A track, by the way, is 6 talks, plus, optionally, one or more talks by
people who already have accepted talks, to serve as fallbacks.

Thanks

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon

Re: OSGi and CXF and Karaf and who knows what at ApacheCon

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 6:09 PM, Jan Willem Janssen
<ja...@luminis.eu> wrote:
> I've taken the liberty of proposing a split for two tracks,
> CXF and OSGi, which can be found in column M.

This was my generalists take as well.

Re: OSGi and CXF and Karaf and who knows what at ApacheCon

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 12:09 AM, Jan Willem Janssen
<ja...@luminis.eu> wrote:
> CXF and OSGi are not really related to each other...

I agree, I don't see much in the suggested CXF talks that makes them
belong to an OSGi track.

> ...I've taken the liberty of proposing a split for two tracks,
> CXF and OSGi, which can be found in column M....

I agree with that split.

-Bertrand

Re: OSGi and CXF and Karaf and who knows what at ApacheCon

Posted by Jan Willem Janssen <ja...@luminis.eu>.