Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by Rev Felix Boda <ed...@virgilio.it> on 2006/11/24 23:59:36 UTC

Rev felix

My Dear
My name is Rev Father Felix; I am 76 years old now. I have
been suffering in the sick bed for the past 7 years. Now I believe that
my time has come to join my ancestors in heaven. I got your email
address from the Internet, as the spirit of Almighty God directed me to
contact you for this charity work. I have $18,000,000.00 deposited in a
safe location, which I want you to claim on my behalf for an important
charitable project. Can you honestly do this for me? Remain bless in
the Lord.
Rev Felix.