Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by arina <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/22 14:06:40 UTC

save Monitor Results

Hi all!
could anybody help me with saving Monitor Results in a file.
I try to do it in non-GUI (starting testPlan from ant), but failed. Seems
that nothing was saving.
Also I have tried to do it in jMeter GUI. But the problem is: when I start
plan at first time I will see some results in my .dat file with memory,
threadload and others parameters, but in the next performing of this test
plan (without reloading jMeter)  nothing was added in .dat file or if I try
to save it in another file name than only
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<testResults version="1.2">
</testResults>
 was created.
I am using Jmeter 2.3.2

Re: save Monitor Results

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, not possible currently.

See the mailing lists for a full discussion.