Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it> on 2010/04/13 23:32:13 UTC

Tomahawk meets Bizzness theme

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the great new themes. From a
usability perspective I prefer the Tomahawk theme but my client
perferers the color scheme of the Bizzness theme. Has anyone already
created a Tomahawk offspring or is there a PSD file (or equivalent)
available so we can create one ourselfses?

Thanks,

Jeroen van der Wal
Stromboli b.v.
+31 655 874050

Re: Tomahawk meets Bizzness theme

Posted by masionas <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

My client requested exactly the same thing. Have  layout of Tomahawk but use
colors of bizzzness time. So it look like a trend now.. ;-)

Re: Tomahawk meets Bizzness theme

Posted by gomola <er...@brainfood.com>.
Thanks, Tomahawk I feel is more subtle, Bizzness will not be the name of
the theme that uses the style I did for the ofbiz site, I am going to
call it Ofbiz Theme, It will match the look of the design on the main site.

Thanks
Erik

On 4/14/2010 10:57 AM, ScottA [via OFBiz] wrote:
>  For what it’s worth, my personal preference is that business time is
>  easier on the eyes but tomahawk is also a fantastic addition. You
>  guys have done an amazing job. Thanks.

< (link removed) ==>.

--
*Erik Schuessler* Brainfood | Web ERP Solutions 4004 East Side Ave.
Dallas, TX 75226

Re: Tomahawk meets Bizzness theme

Posted by ScottA <Sc...@UnionDiamond.com>.

Posted by gomola <er...@brainfood.com>.
Yes the theme I am working on is called peacepipe. I am doing some major
rethinking in this area. With the tomahawk theme I was working on a plan to
do a version that is similar to business time. You see I designed and
branded the http://ofbiz.apache.org/ site. Business time was developed by
Hotwax from the design that I put together for this site. I didn't do
anything on the Business time theme, but I could do a version of the site in
that format. If you are interested, I could possibly do a version of this.

Re: Tomahawk meets Bizzness theme

Posted by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jeroen,
Erik Schessler has drown almost all of the Tomahawk pics.
I guess he could have something like a PSD file.

BTW Erik was also working on a different skin for the tomahawk theme. May be
this will best fit you.
Any news about the new skin, Erik?