Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by "Keith N. McKenna" <me...@yahoo.com> on 2013/01/09 21:29:42 UTC

A first post

     This list has been active for over 2 weeks now and this appears to
be the first post. I am really beginning to wonder if documentation is
really something that project cares about. We are pushing for an April
release of AOO 4.0 and it is the middle of January and we do not even
have a an idea of what we want to do for documentation, let alone even
an idea of a plan as to how to get there.

     I will take some time away from the FAQconsolidation work and try
to throw some thoughts together on the documentation cwiki to maybe get
some ideas going.

Regards
Keith

Re: A first post

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <me...@yahoo.com>.
I sent the subscribe email on 2012/12/23 and replied to the follow-up
e-mail on the same date not sure what happened. Will try again.

Regards
Keith

Re: A first post

Posted by Peter Junge <pe...@gmx.org>.
On 1/10/2013 8:16 AM, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 6:38 PM, RGB ES <rg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 2013/1/9 Keith N. McKenna <me...@yahoo.com>
>>
>>>       This list has been active for over 2 weeks now and this appears to
>>> be the first post. I am really beginning to wonder if documentation is
>>> really something that project cares about. We are pushing for an April
>>> release of AOO 4.0 and it is the middle of January and we do not even have
>>> a an idea of what we want to do for documentation, let alone even an idea
>>> of a plan as to how to get there.
>>>
>>>      I will take some time away from the FAQ consolidation work and try to
>>> throw some thoughts together on the documentation cwiki to maybe get some
>>> ideas going.
>>>

>> Hi, Keith, it seems the reason you are not seeing movement on the list is
>> that you are not subscribed to the list: your message was moderated.
>>

> Perhaps a list moderator can check the subscription list to see if
> anyone else expected is missing?

I can check that and I already pulled the list, but who is 'anyone else
expected'?

Peter

Keith is NOT subscribed: Re: A first post

Posted by Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>.
Keith, I do not show you as subscribed to the doc list for either of
your email addresses that I know.

Shoot an email to doc-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org

--
Andrew Pitonyak