Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stefan Lecho <st...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/01 14:09:18 UTC

Error in generated WSDL file - "wsaw" namespace

We have recently upgraded from Axis2 v1.0 to Axis2 v1.1. When using Axis2 v1.1, the generated WSDL file contains no defintion for the "wsaw" namespace in the <wsdl:output> element. However, this definition is contained in the <wsdl:input> element.

The generated WSDL file contains :

Adding the defintion for the
"wsaw" namespace solves the error:

When using Axis2 v1.0 this issue does not occur.
Would it be possible to verify if this rather strange behavior is a "bug" in Axis2 v1.1 ?

Regards, Stefan Lecho.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited

Re: Error in generated WSDL file - "wsaw" namespace

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Could you please log a bug and upload the generated wsdl?

thanks,
dims