Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Madhan Neethiraj <ma...@apache.org> on 2022/11/08 00:14:12 UTC

Apache Atlas 2.3.0 release plan

All,

I am excited to announce that Apache Atlas community has started on releasing Apache Atlas 2.3.0!

Please review the following brief plan and let me know if you have any comments:

1. 2022-11-30, Wed: tentative release date

2. 2022-11-11, Fri: release branch will be closed for commits. After this date, commits will require approval from the release manager.

3. 2022-11-15, Tue, first release candidate out for vote

4. 2022-11-25: tentative vote completion

5. Release will be from branch-2.0 – the same branch used for earlier 2.x releases.

Looking forward to your help in making 2.3.0 release as planned.

Thanks,

Madhan