Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de> on 2016/10/13 16:57:14 UTC

"Latest version" on Sourceforge

The "latest version" on
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/ is still
pointing to 4.1.2.

I think this had to be set manually on sourceforge...

regards

Matthias

Re: "Latest version" on Sourceforge

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.
That was not the point, the directory was visible...

But now the link is OK! ;-)

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 10/13/2016 07:20 PM, schrieb Matthias Seidel:
> Thanks!
>
> This should definitely go into the release instructions...

actually it is, but it's not in the right order. Therefore I've
overlooked it yesterday. This needs to be changed for the next release.
I've now changed the default.

Thanks

Marcus

Posted by Matthias Seidel <ma...@hamburg.de>.