Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Holly Cummins <ho...@googlemail.com> on 2012/07/17 17:36:16 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Aries partial jmx, jndi, transaction, quiesce, and web release candidate

Thanks everyone for your votes on these bundles. The
vote has been running for about four days, and has enough support (yay!).
Here are the results:

[+1] 7 There are 3 binding votes from PMC members (David
Bosschaert,Graham Charters, Jeremy Hughes, and Emily Jiang), and 4
non-binding votes (Jean-Baptiste Onofré, Andreas Pieber, Christian
Schneider, and Johan Edstrom)
[0] 0
[-1] 0

I'll promote the release to maven repositories and the Apache
download site. I won't update links on the Aries download page yet,
since we haven't quite got a functional set yet.

Cheers,
Holly