Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "Bin.Li" <bi...@qq.com> on 2016/03/23 07:49:25 UTC

Can I close hyperLogLog Optimizing ??

hello,

    Can I close hyperLogLog Optimizing ?? (I'm using kylin1.2)

    I want to get an accurate data.

bin.li

Re: Can I close hyperLogLog Optimizing ??

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Not get your question... do you mean you want to use the precise distinct
count feature? If yes, please upgrade to v1.3.0 or v1.5.0 first, creating a
new meature, selecting "DISTINCT COUNT" measure and "bitmap" as the return
type.

The precise distinct count has restrictions (only support integer type
now), please read through https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1186

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi

回复: Can I close hyperLogLog Optimizing ??

Posted by "Bin.Li" <bi...@qq.com>.
hello Yerui Sun,

This helps a lot !!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1186

Many tks!!

bin.li

Posted by Yerui Sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Please check https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1186 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1186> and https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1379 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-1379>.

Posted by Rabindra Gogoi <rn...@zaloni.com>.
s0klai