Posted to dev@batchee.apache.org by anil_ah <an...@yahoo.co.in> on 2015/01/08 11:03:27 UTC

Contributor

Hi
   I am java professional having around 7 year of experience in java/J2EE apps/spring batch
.i would like to contribute to this project.pls guide as i am not able to see any contributions link for this project.

Regards
Anil
+65 97124264

Sent from Samsung Mobil

Re: Contributor

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Best to start is to contribute some enhancements.

This can be done providing pull requests on github or patches on
apache jira: issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BATCHEE

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com