Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2007/02/06 01:39:52 UTC

Re: Ofbiz Test Automation Services Offered

Harry,

For now the best thing is to probably wait for the upcoming
developers conference (Mar 5-9) as testing is one of the big topics
that seems to be of interest and we'll hopefully flesh out more
testing infrastructure and such then.

-David

On Jan 30, 2007, at 5:58 AM, Harry Dhillon - Worldtestlabs wrote:

> There is much work to be done - If you have any test related
> documentation, strategy, plans, scripts or thoughts, please do
> forward details/links/documents and I will initiate a high-level
> review to determine what we have, where ofbiz is currently, where
> you'd like to take it, and start developing a test strategy to
> support that.
> I'd be happy to meet in or around London to discuss this further,
>
> Kind regards
>
> Harry
>
> p.s. the http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/JAM link generates an error when
> attempting to sign up:
>  error(s) occurred:
>     * This installation of Confluence is not licensed to add any
> more users. Please contact the site administrators for more
> information.

>>> 2/ You're looking to opensource your work so far.