Posted to dev@depot.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2004/04/01 23:38:34 UTC

SVN move

It seem to me the version 'util tests' ought move to common/test to follow
the packages.

Anybody else have better luck than I with this?

F:\data\OSS\apache-depot>svn move
version\src\test\java\core\org\apache\depot\ve
rsion\util \common\src\test\org\apache\depot\version\util
svn: Path is not a working copy directory
svn: '\common\src\test\org\apache\depot\version' is not a working copy

regards

Adam
--
Experience the Unwired Enterprise:
http://www.sybase.com/unwiredenterprise

Re: SVN move

Posted by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>.
Ok, a typo fix, a few 'svn' mkdir' commands, and I get it to work.
I still have to manually change version to common, but inside Eclipse (which
does that well) this dorked up SVN, so I'll do it manually...
regards
Adam