Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/01 16:46:37 UTC

Re: AMQP 1.0 JMS Client hangs on connection.close

Hi Uli,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner but am on vacation at the
moment...

I've had a look at this and I think the C++ broker is in error here...
however the JMS client shouldn't sit waiting forever but instead should
throw a meaningful exception.  I'll produce a patch to that effect. however
we'll probably need Gordon to have a look at the C++ broker side of things.

Hope this helps,
Rob