Posted to users@camel.apache.org by lsantos <le...@globo.com> on 2016/11/21 14:43:45 UTC

mainframe FTPS file transfer

Hello camel users,

I need to transfer a file to the mainframe using the ftps network protocol,
and I was wondering if there is any camel component that could help me.

Re: mainframe FTPS file transfer

Posted by lsantos <le...@globo.com>.

Thanks, will try that out.

On 21/11/2016 10:07, souciance [via Camel] wrote:

> camel-ftp2 inherits a lot of the parameters from http://camel.apache.org/file2.html [1] . There is one parameter called charset. You can try to set that to the encoding you want and test itl
>
> On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 3:59 PM, lsantos [via Camel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the prompt response.
>
> I would have another question, mainframes have a different character encoding, ebcdic, which has 4 different flavours.
>
> I cannot see in its docs any way of configuring the ftp component to do that.
>
> How can I change the character encoding?
>
> On 21/11/2016 9:54, souciance [via Camel] wrote:
>
> http://camel.apache.org/ftp2.html [2] It supports FTPS.
>
> On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 3:43 PM, lsantos [via Camel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello camel users,
>
> I need to transfer a file to the mainframe using the ftps network protocol, and I was wondering if there is any camel component that could help me.

> NAML [4]

> NAML [4]

NAML [4]

NAML [4]

Links:
------
[1] http://camel.apache.org/file2.html
[2] http://camel.apache.org/ftp2.html
[3]
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/mainframe-FTPS-file-transfer-tp5790287.html
[4]
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&amp;id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&amp;base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&amp;breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml
[5]
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/mainframe-FTPS-file-transfer-tp5790287p5790288.html
[6]
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/mainframe-FTPS-file-transfer-tp5790287p5790289.html
[7]
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/mainframe-FTPS-file-transfer-tp5790287p5790290.html
[8]
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&amp;node=5790287&amp;code=bGVhbmRyby5idWVub0BnbG9iby5jb218NTc5MDI4N3w4MDMyMzU2MzQ=

Re: mainframe FTPS file transfer

Posted by souciance <so...@gmail.com>.
camel-ftp2 inherits a lot of the parameters from
http://camel.apache.org/file2.html . There is one parameter called charset.

Posted by lsantos <le...@globo.com>.

Thanks for the prompt response.

I would have another question, mainframes have a different character
encoding, ebcdic, which has 4 different flavours.

I cannot see in its docs any way of configuring the ftp component to do
that.

How can I change the character encoding?

On 21/11/2016 9:54, souciance [via Camel] wrote:

> http://camel.apache.org/ftp2.html [3] It supports FTPS.
>
> On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 3:43 PM, lsantos [via Camel] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello camel users,
>>
>> I need to transfer a file to the mainframe using the ftps network protocol, and I was wondering if there is any camel component that could help me.

>> NAML [2]

> NAML [2]

Links:
------
[1]
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/mainframe-FTPS-file-transfer-tp5790287.html
[2]
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&amp;id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&amp;base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&amp;breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml
[3] http://camel.apache.org/ftp2.html
[4]

Posted by souciance <so...@gmail.com>.