Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by José Egas López <jo...@farmaenlace.com> on 2015/01/17 17:21:58 UTC

System VMs not running after host reboot

Hi all, I have ACS 4.3.1 winth vSphere 5.5.
The platform was really OK, but yesterday we have to give manteinance to physical hosts.
When finished it, we powered on again the host, all seems to be ok, but the system vms doesn’t start; it shows:
VM State: starting
Agent State: Disconnected

The router VM does not start too. Wha can I do!?

Regards,

José

Re: RV: System VMs not running after host reboot

Posted by José Egas López <jo...@farmaenlace.com>.
The logs are here: http://pastebin.com/TXDf5WUP
Thanks!

Can you share your management server logs to pastebin?

Posted by Ahmad <ae...@gmail.com>.

Posted by José Egas López <jo...@farmaenlace.com>.

RE: System VMs not running after host reboot

Posted by Michael Phillips <mp...@hotmail.com>.
What errors are in your logs?