Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by hadoop hive <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/27 12:17:41 UTC

jobtracker url(Critical)

Hey folks,

i m facing a problem, with job Tracker URL, actually  i added a node to the
cluster and after sometime i restart the cluster,  then i found that my job
tracker is showing  recent added node in *nodes * but rest of nodes are not
available not even in *blacklist. *
*
*
can any1 have any idea why its happening.

Thanks and regards
Vikas Srivastava

Re: jobtracker url(Critical)

Posted by hadoop hive <ha...@gmail.com>.