Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Russel Winder <ru...@winder.org.uk> on 2015/06/03 18:01:32 UTC

GPars and it's bugs

As far as I am aware no-one managed to save the GPars JIRA and
establish a new instance somewhere before Codehaus finally departed. If
some has, please do tell.

In the interim I have opened up issues on the GitHub repository.

As an experiment I have also opened up the wiki in case anyone feels
that might be useful.
--
Russel.

Re: GPars and it's bugs

Posted by Graeme Rocher <gr...@gmail.com>.
We made the switch to GitHub issues and have been quite happy with it

Graeme Rocher
Grails Project Lead
OCI - http://ociweb.com

Re: GPars and it's bugs

Posted by Russel Winder <ru...@winder.org.uk>.

Re: GPars and it's bugs

Posted by Graeme Rocher <gr...@gmail.com>.
If you get the data you can use this script to migrate the issues to
Github: https://gist.github.com/graemerocher/ee99ddef8d0e201f0615

Cheers

--
Graeme Rocher