Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/01 08:17:36 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Absent mentors

Yeah, it's easy to vote +1, but vote -1 take lots of time to go through the
kits.

To be honestly, I learned a lot of License and Notice stuff thing from
Justin's -1 vote, I really appreciate that.

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: [DISCUSS] Absent mentors

Posted by 吴晟 Sheng Wu <wu...@foxmail.com>.
Agree, Justin's -1 really helps and pushes SkyWalking to do right things in releasing.
Thanks a lot, even we delayed our release two times (2 weeks)

:) Thanks Justin.

Sheng Wu