Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2003/02/28 11:51:07 UTC

sitemap error after building cocoon project with Eclipse

Hello,

Is there someone that have seen this error below?

After building my Cocoon project in Eclipse (without error), the cocoon app returns this error when I try to load, for example, the samples/ page:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to load sitemap from file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/cocoon/samples/sitemap.xmap: org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Type 'file' is not defined for 'generate' at file:/C:/jakarta-tomcat-4.1.12/webapps/cocoon/samples/sitemap.xmap:117:56

Before the compilation with Eclipse, the Cocoon app works perfectly.
It seems maybe that the app doesn't find the file generator component (a JAR lib)...

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Sylvain (T)