Posted to netcat@netbeans.apache.org by joe schmo <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2019/03/13 01:54:35 UTC

need another spec to test

Hello,

I've finished the JUnit test spec, I have skipped a lot of tests, partly because the focus is on Maven but for other reasons as well, for example

Note from Rick: Skip this test case! I need to do some research on why it is here.

If I were qualified I would offer to help work on that spec.
Also, I have raised an issue which I think is major, not sure what qualifies as a "Blocker" but here it is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2248?filter=-2

I am available to test another spec, not sure I will finish in the next 5 days but I'll give it a shot.

BC

Re: need another spec to test

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Yes, that's great, thanks -- and as soon as we have wrapped up the release,
i.e., as soon as 11.0 is released, we'll work together on cleaning up the
test specs. That should be our number one priority in NetCAT as soon as we
have released 11.0.

Gj

Re: need another spec to test

Posted by joe schmo <ge...@hotmail.com>.
I have made some notes about the last spec I was working on, I would be happy to work on some of the specs I tested but I would probably need to need quite a bit of guidance, I wouldn't be comfortable working on them unless someone could review them before I submitted the specs.

BC
________________________________
Add notes and observations to mine here when you have them:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+11.0+Evaluation

Gj

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 2:39 PM Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>> wrote:
Just focus on EE7.