Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Sh...@Sun.COM on 2007/09/21 20:26:44 UTC

optional CMA patch

Hi,

I have implemented the optional CMA that is described in the
Ext . User Management proposal (http://tinyurl.com/28br55).

I have attached the svn diff file from my workspace.
Please let me know if you have any comments.
Thanks.
    Shing Wai Chan

Re: optional CMA patch

Posted by Sh...@Sun.COM.
In my environment, we need to override the following xml in war files:
    security.xml, sun-web.xml and web.xml
I have attached the files for references.
Regards,
      Shing Wai Chan

Re: optional CMA patch

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Re: optional CMA patch

Posted by Matt Raible <ma...@raibledesigns.com>.
Does this CMA patch allow Roller to work with any container that has
CMA options - like Jetty and Tomcat? For that, don't we need entries
in web.xml?

Matt

--
http://raibledesigns.com