Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by Suresh Babu Koya <sk...@quark.co.in> on 2003/01/28 10:13:32 UTC

extension element in Xalan C

Hi,

	I am working on an application which require use of extension
element in XSL. Could any body tell me how to create it for Xalan-C.I know
it is available in Java but don't know how it is possible in C version.

/Suresh

Re: extension element in Xalan C

Posted by David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM <da...@us.ibm.com>.

Hi Suresh,

Xalan-C++ does not yet support extension elements.

Dave

                      Suresh Babu Koya
                      <skoya@quark.co.         To:      xalan-c-users@xml.apache.org
                      in>                      cc:      (bcc: David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)
                                               Subject: extension element in Xalan C
                      01/28/2003 01:13
                      AM