Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Charles Matthew Chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/14 02:47:09 UTC

Re: [Sanselan] Writing XMP leads to semi-corrupted IPTC

+dev

Hi Jonathan,

   Sanselan is in the process of moving into the Commons project - bear with us.

   dev, user: how does Commons handle issue tracking?  Should we open
an issue for this issue in our old JIRA issue tracker?

   Jonathan: once we've sorted out the issue tracking question, please
open an issue.  It would be very helpful if you could
attach/contribute an image and source that reproduce the issue.  A
code snippet that demonstrates how you are using Sanselan is fine.

Matthew

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 1:47 AM, Charles Matthew
Chen<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +dev
>
> Hi Jonathan,
>
>   Sanselan is in the process of moving into the Commons project - bear with us.
>
>   dev, user: how does Commons handle issue tracking?  Should we open
> an issue for this issue in our old JIRA issue tracker?

Looks to me like the existing Sanselan JIRA issue tracker has just
been moved under commons. So yes nothing changes with creating issues
- you can either point people to the same JIRA url here:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANSELAN

or theres a page on the Sanselan site which provides guidance and
useful urls for the Sanselan JIRA instance:

http://commons.apache.org/sanselan/issue-tracking.html

Niall

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.