Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/04 11:47:06 UTC

mail component

Hi,

I'd like to use org.springframework.mail.javamail.JavaMailSenderImpl from
Spring instead of the plexus-mail-sender component, so we'll won't have to
maintain this external component and we won't have two places to configure
the 'From' address.

If we use it, we'll need to modify redback too.
I found 2 good articles about it:
http://springtips.blogspot.com/2008/06/send-e-mail-using-spring-and-javamail.html
http://www.theserverside.com/tt/blogs/showblog.tss?id=SpringVelocityEmail

WDYT?