Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Gi...@systor.com on 2002/01/18 08:47:09 UTC

Problems using awstats

Hi,

I have set the customlog in my conf-file to combined, but still I've got
corrupt some entries in my log-file and
if I create a output the resulting html file is empty...

has anyone expirienced these problems using awstats ?

Re: Problems using awstats

Posted by Lewis Watson <li...@visionsix.com>.
> I have set the customlog in my conf-file to combined, but still I've got
> corrupt some entries in my log-file and
> if I create a output the resulting html file is empty...
>
> has anyone expirienced these problems using awstats ?

I have not. Have you also tried the awstats board? They seem to be pretty
good over there too.