Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bill Leftwich <mr...@yahoo.com> on 2011/05/20 01:06:35 UTC

Hosting ofbiz first time user...

Hi, I was wondering if there where any hosting packages that might be affordable for first time users. I don't want to take any site live but still would like to have it on the web for me and my son's testing purposes.

We have been long time members of the xoops and impresscms comunity. We have live  xoops, impress, drupal & prestashop sites on our little vps. There is no way we will ever be able to run ofbiz with that vps.

So I figure I would ask about hosting and see what all you guys and gals say. Of course we have a test domain to use.

Thanks for your time in advance
Billy

Re: Hosting ofbiz first time user...

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I'm not sure to understand you question. Are you looking for hosting providers?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+Service+Providers#ApacheOFBizServiceProviders-HostingProviders

Jacques