Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rodolfo García Esteban/CYII <rg...@cyii.es> on 2005/04/12 12:43:38 UTC

The configuration of validation.xml crashes against Action Servlet.

I´m using struts 1.2.6 and I'm starting with validator. I have done all to
config validator in a application I had. After set ut validator I obtain
the next error
http 500 : No input attribute for mapping path /FiltroCoche
my validation.xml is:
    <formset>
        <!-- Formulario de Coche -->
        <form name="CocheForm">
            <field
                property="marca"
                depends="required">
                    <arg0 key="cocheForm.marca"/>
            </field>
<!--            <field
                property="numero"
                depends="required,integer,validwhen">
                    <arg0 key="cocheForm.numero"/>
                    <var>
                        <var-name>test</var-name>
                        <var-value>(numero>0)</var-value>
                    </var>
            </field>
            <field
                property="piloto"
                depends="required">
                    <arg key="cocheForm.piloto"/>
            </field>
-->        </form>
   </formset>

my struts-config contains...
    <form-bean       name="CocheForm"
                     type="rallie.forms.CocheForm">
    </form-bean>s0 - No input attribute for mapping path /FiltroCoche
        <action
            path="/Filtro*"
            scope="request"
            name="{1}Form"
            forward="filtro{1}Page"/>

When I comment all the fields entries in validation.xml works as before,
but When I left one field, the servlet action doesn't work well. I would
apprecite any help?

Thanks

Rodolfo