Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2018/12/18 10:00:45 UTC

Berlin Buzzwords 10: Call for Speakers is open

Hey everybody,

ten years ago I helped create a tech conference that I always wished existed in Berlin. Since we didn’t want to stick to the hype of the day (Big Data at the time), but wanted to bring industry leaders and open source projects together in a professional setting for a long time to come, we decided on the name Buzzwords, since, *wink*, those will always be up to date.

In June 2019, they are celebrating their 10th event anniversary here in Berlin and they’re looking for speakers.

If you feel like your work with CouchDB, or your work on CouchDB warrants a wider public, I strongly recommend submitting a talk. They have a fair an unbiased selection process and an outstanding selection jury, and they encourage and support first-time speakers, so you’ll be treated exceptionally well as a speaker.

If all you need is a paid trip to Berlin in summer, this is also a great opportunity ;)

Needless to say, I’ll be around, if you want to meet up.

Find all other infos here: https://berlinbuzzwords.de/19/call-submissions

I’d love to see some CouchDB content there. If you’re unsure whether or what to submit, I’m happy to assist.

Best
Jan
—