Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Silvestre Losada <si...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/05 09:53:25 UTC

New feeature in uima-ruta.

Hi All,

I think it would be interesting add new functionality to UIMA ruta. I
don't know
which is the best way to make such proposal, I'm willing to contribute in
development of such feature if you think it is useful.

Currently UIMA ruta has WORDLIST, it is a list of text items that can be
specified in different ways. This is nice feature and very powerfull,
however there is no way to plug my own WORDLIST implementation, for example
WORDLIST that find matches in database table in lucene index etc...

Best,
   Silvestre.

Re: Incude third party libraries in a PEAR file

Posted by Jens Grivolla <j+...@grivolla.net>.
Hi Debbie,

putting the .jar files in the lib folder of your annotator project is the
right way to go (or alternatively including them as maven dependencies).

Are you saying that you can generate a PEAR file when lib/ is empty, but
get InvocationTargetException when there is any file in lib/? How do you
manage to compile your own annotator without having the dependencies in
lib/?

If you put your project somewhere for download, I may be able to take a
look (although I can't promise anything)...

Best,
Jens

Re: New feeature in uima-ruta.

Posted by Silvestre Losada <si...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Peter,

I'll send my proposal to developers list.

Kind regards

Re: New feeature in uima-ruta.

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Hi,