Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vi...@bertelsmann.com.cn on 2007/04/25 07:57:49 UTC

Branch Release 4.0

Hi David,

Recently was browsing the SVN repository of ofbiz and found a new branch of 4.0. Currently I am working out of trunk. So anyone in community would suggest whether I should go ahead and continue to use trunk or change to branch 4.0. Since my current repository structure is exact replica of ofbiz with additional modules from opentaps for CRM and financials.

I am using a distributed version control on top of subversion to keep track of merge and branching.

Thanks
with best regards,
Vikrant

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Re: Branch Release 4.0

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
The release branch for 4.0 was created yesterday. This is only the
initial branch and it has not been stabilized or tested and found
fully ready.

For information on whether or not you should use it, please look at
this resource:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Apache+OFBiz+Getting+Started

-David