Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Eric Schwartz <er...@steelerubber.com> on 2007/06/28 15:11:22 UTC

changing the order seed and demo data is loaded

I know you can change the order demo and seed data is loaded in a particular
app by re-arranging them in the ofbiz-component.xml file for the
applicataion but can you change the order that a particular applications
data is proccessed?. For example if i wanted an application in hot deploy to
have its seed/demo data proccessed before the ecommerce app on an ant
run-install, is this possible?

--
Eric Schwartz
Web Developer/IT Staff

Re: changing the order seed and demo data is loaded

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
hot deploy is last.
if you want to put in sequence then make it an app in specialized and
order it in the component-load.xml
note the base on is in /framework/base/config

Eric Schwartz sent the following on 6/28/2007 6:11 AM: