Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/22 07:36:12 UTC

Hive 2 Metastore Entity-Relationship Diagram, Base tables

Hi,

This is Hive 2 Entity-Relationship Diagrams created by running the
following script against Oracle Hive schema

${HIVE_HOME}/scripts/metastore/upgrade/oracle/hive-schema-2.0.0.oracle.sql

It creates 55 tables, primary key, foreign key and other constraints.

It does not have any views.

I trust that the diagram in PDF format can be useful.

Any overlapping entities etc please comment and I will try to sort it out
in the next draft.

HTH

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

Re: Hive 2 Metastore Entity-Relationship Diagram, Base tables

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.
for now to be used as a quick reference for hive metadata tables, columns,
pk and constraint. It only covers the base tables excluding transactional
add ons in

hive-txn-schema-2.0.0.oracle.sql

Posted by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Denise Rogers <da...@aol.com>.