Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org> on 2011/01/03 23:34:31 UTC

Re: How about to give more flexibility to RowKey (customized comparator and serializer)

This was ruled out when this jira was closed

See the comments on why, feel free to post there if you think we
should include such a feature and more importantly how it can be
implemented in a way that's not adding a lot of extra complexity.

Thx,

J-D