Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp> on 2009/06/09 04:02:00 UTC

HitCollectorWrapper

CHANGES.txt said that we can use HitCollectorWrapper:

12. LUCENE-1575: HitCollector is now deprecated in favor of a new
Collector abstract class. For easy migration, people can use
HitCollectorWrapper which translates (wraps) HitCollector into
Collector.

But it looks package private?

Thank you,

Koji

Re: HitCollectorWrapper

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Woops, you're right.  I just fixed that (made it public).  Thanks for
raising this!

Mike