Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Ansgar Konermann <an...@googlemail.com> on 2012/04/20 16:21:32 UTC

Next release of maven-release-plugin?

Hi all,

are there any chances to have a release of the maven-release-plugin in a
relatively short timeframe?

We're about to migrate a larger part of our build infrastructure to
Maven and would like to use MRELEASE-128 before we spread our proof of
concept into a wider scope.

It would help a lot if we could use properties in SCM connections, so we
can have even simpler project POMs and deduce the SCM connection strings
via a project-specific convention plus configuration in *one* parent
POM, like so:

<connection>scm:svn:https://my.svnserver.local/repo/some-prefix/${project.groupId}/${project.artifactId}/trunk</connection>

Thanks in advance for any answer.

Best regards