Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by sbrookes2 <se...@shaw.ca> on 2010/08/11 22:50:50 UTC

Re: PageExpiredException - ajax request

Is it possible to restore a page once it has been removed from the PageMap?
It seems to be possible based on this thread but so far I haven't been able
to work it out.

In the above code:
return
pageFactory.newPage(Class.forName(requestParameters.getPageMapName()),
params);

When I try to generate the page it returns null because the default PageMap
name is null.  What am I missing?

Also, forgive another dumb question but Igor I have been trying to figure
out where the pseudo-code you posted should go in the request cycle but so
far am lost.  Can you provide a few more details?
requestcycle rc=getrequestcycle();

response orig=rc.getresponse();
rc.setresponse(new noopresponse());
page.render();