Posted to users@maven.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2004/02/02 06:56:11 UTC

Re: Re: [2nd edition] MAVEN dependencies' mechanism

>From
http://maven.apache.org/reference/project-descriptor.html#dependencies

"The url of the dependency's homepage.
This url will be provided to the user if the jar file cannot be downloaded
from the central repository. "

It's NOT used for downloads.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting

"http://address/plugin/DEPEND/jars/DEPEND
> > > -1.0.jar" under
$MAVEN_HOME_LOCAL/repository/DEPEND/jars/DEPEND-1.0.jar

maven.repo.remote=http://nice.sf.net/maven,http://www.ibiblio.org/maven