Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Jiang Liu <S3...@student.rmit.edu.au> on 2007/01/22 17:23:55 UTC

Geronimo with Tomcat

Hi all
i am new to Geronimo server, and currently i have some web applications that can only be deployed at Tomcat. I know Geronimo has built-in Tomcat server but the whole folder structure and configuration have changed, so how could i deploy applications at Geronimo? What modification do i have to make?

Thanks in advance
-----------------------------
Jiang Liu
Student Number: 3075163
CS/Yallara Name: ljiang

Re: Geronimo with Tomcat

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 22, 2007, at 11:23 AM, Jiang Liu wrote:

> Hi all
> i am new to Geronimo server, and currently i have some web
> applications that can only be deployed at Tomcat. I know Geronimo
> has built-in Tomcat server but the whole folder structure and
> configuration have changed, so how could i deploy applications at
> Geronimo? What modification do i have to make?

Jiang,
Have you looked at the Geronimo 1.1.1 User's Guide? http://
cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC11/apache-geronimo-v11-users-guide.html

--kevan