Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Daniel <da...@top-it.com.br> on 2004/02/16 14:19:34 UTC

ActionForward(mapping.getInput()) ....

I'm using Tiles for manager the layout of my application and it's a example of my geralLogin.jsp page, and works without problem except when I have a exception and get the mapping.getInmput() value for return tho the same page (login.jsp) with ActionErrors etc... at  LoginAction.java. When this happen the login.jps don't show the images, css and other things about the page, show just the <htmt:text> , <htmt:password> , <htmt:submit>, <html: errors />. The problem is just the images and css.

Example of geralLogin.jsp:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld" prefix="tiles" %>

<tiles:insert page="/layouts/loginLayout.jsp" flush="true" >

<tiles:put name="title" value="Sistema de Gestão Integrada - Login" />

<tiles:put name="body" value="/geral/geralLoginBody.jsp" />

</tiles:insert>

Example of my struts-config.xml:

<action

attribute="GeralLoginIBean"

name="GeralLoginIBean"

input="/geral/geralLogin.jsp"

path="/gerallogin"

type="com.topit.geral.action.LoginAction"

validate="false">

<forward name="sucesso" path="/geral/principal_teste.jsp" redirect="true" />

<forward name="falha" path="/geral/geralLogin.jsp" redirect="true" />

</action>

Reset button not working properly when page contains error

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@waersystems.com>.
Hi all,
	I have a form which contains a reset button (<html:reset>) and
whenever I submit the form and got errors from Action class, it seems
that
the reset button does not work properly, since when I click on it it
does
not reset anything.. no matter if I specify my own custom javascript
method

anyone can help?

Thanx in advance and regards
	Marco