Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by lou ql <lo...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/22 09:12:21 UTC

encountered non-reproduced crash when calling help

I have English openoffice installed and then installed zh_CN package.

Launch Openoffice, new a spreadsheet. and working with "Changes" for some
time

in Edit->Changes->Show dialog, with Range checkbox checked, but the editbox
is empty, I clicked the "Help" button, then openoffice crashed...

Re: encountered non-reproduced crash when calling help

Posted by lou ql <lo...@gmail.com>.
I also tried zh_TW yesterday and today, not reproduced either... I will do
more about Changes later

Posted by xia zhao <li...@gmail.com>.
Qing Le,