Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Isabel Drost <ap...@isabel-drost.de> on 2008/03/14 23:08:50 UTC

Statistical Advisor

Hello,

a friend of mine just sent me a link to an interesting web page:

http://www.statsoft.com/textbook/advisor.html

It seems like you just need to specify what exactly you want to examine, the
tool will tell you with test or statistical method you should use ;)

Have a nice weekend,
Isabel

--
He who loses, wins the race,And parallel lines meet in space.		-- John
Boyd, "Last Starship from Earth"
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xm...@spaceboyz.net>

RE: Statistical Advisor

Posted by Jeff Eastman <je...@windwardsolutions.com>.
Thanks Isabel,

That is a very good link. Once I digest it a bit more I'll take a stab at
categorizing my algorithm.

Jeff