Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/01 03:06:49 UTC

[Help wanted] Integrating Apollo as one of Dubbo's config centre.

Hi Jason,

I am a developer from Dubbo community. Recently, Dubbo has abstracted a dynamic configuration center, and we want Apollo as one of the implementations. I have tried to give a demo integrating with Apollo, but not sure if it's the best practice. Hope you and the Apollo community can help me with it.

Here are the demos and some related issues:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2160/files#diff-f2036c4c26aabd79367138d3b5190589
https://github.com/ctripcorp/apollo/issues/1306
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2030

Best regards,
Jun

Re: [Help wanted] Integrating Apollo as one of Dubbo's config centre.

Posted by Jason Song <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jun,

Thanks for hard work! We will take a detailed look and get back to you soon.

Thanks!
Jason

jun liu <ke...@gmail.com> 于2018年8月1日周三 上午11:06写道: