Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Milamber <mi...@apache.org> on 2016/11/19 22:48:03 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release JMeter 3.1 RC4

Hello,

Thanks very much to all who voted for this release.

The votes were as follows:

=== +1 vote (with *: binding) ===

Andrey Pokhilko (undera)
Philippe Mouawad (pmouawad)*
NaveenKumar Namachivayam
Felix Schumacher (fschumacher)*
Antonio Gomes Rodrigues (agomes)
Bruno Demion (milamber)*

===

There were no other votes, so the vote passes.

I will prepare the delivery of release for having an official announce
after the mirrors sync.

Milamber

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release JMeter 3.1 RC4

Posted by Antonio Gomes Rodrigues <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks Milamber for your job

Antonio