Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Gregg Witkin <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/09 07:05:24 UTC

Collab Promotional Video Approval

Hello Everyone,

My name is Gregg Witkin and I am the IISME Teacher Fellow for Citrix this
summer.  I have been charged with making video content that supports open
source CloudStack.  I directly report to Jessica Tomechak for the sake of
the program, which is why she is cc'd in this email.

While at the Collaboration Conference I was asked by those hosting the
Amsterdam Collaboration Conference to produce a few promotional videos for
a call for sponsorships as well as users/developers/contributors.

I have three complete for the corporate sponsorship portion.

It was suggested that I send them to you all to get approval.  If there are
any major issues please let me know.

Thanks,
Gregg

Links

http://youtu.be/2yaZZJ_HOY8  (Giles Sirett)

http://youtu.be/pjD2XSHSHPo   (Krishna Subramanian)

http://youtu.be/DQjQtroZZ6c  (Dave Cahill)

Re: Collab Promotional Video Approval

Posted by Sean Hamilton <se...@seanhamilton.co.uk>.
I like them. +1 from me.

Posted by Geoff Higginbottom <ge...@shapeblue.com>.
+1

[...]

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: Collab Promotional Video Approval

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
Yup - looks good to me!

Harm, perhaps we need to figure out how to best use these as part of
an overall marketing plan for the conference?

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
+1 from Me.

Matt