Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2009/03/21 14:56:57 UTC

t5: turning an IOC app into a module

Hi,

Following this article
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowToIocOnly IOC only app ,  I was
able to make a java application, now I'd like to turn this into a T5 module
so that I can simply specify drop this jar into a T5 application and all the
services available for us. any idea how to achieve this? I was looking up
Tapestry-Upload, Tapestry-Hibernate, but did not quite understand, any
simple sample that can get me started on this?

Thanks,

Angelo

Re: t5: turning an IOC app into a module

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.
Thanks to Juan and Thiago, it works. I like T5's auto loading feature.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
<an...@yahoo.com.hk> escreveu:

> Hi,

Hi!

Posted by "Juan E. Maya" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Angelo, what u want to do is explained here:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-ioc/autoload.html

Basicly u can use a jar manifest to specify the class u would like to
be the module or use the @Submodule annotation